That pretty much sums up the past few days for our family. ;) Ethan has been trying to get over having Bronchitis (which we had thought was just another round of the ever-present sinus infection) and has had a few days off of work. He's almost 100% now which is great because I'm not quite well. lol I came down with a sore throat the other night where I could barely swallow for two days, and now it's still sore, but much better to tolerate since I can eat food and drink liquids without wincing. I only had a low-grade fever for a day a or so, but I am grateful for the achy skin feelings , and the can't -get-enough-sleep-feelings to be gone. :)
Preston started to get signs of the yucky dreaded 'Pink Eye' a week ago, so I'm supposed to be finishing his eye drops today on him, but unfortunately Ethan and I got lazy the past 2 days and didn't give PJ his eye drops (once in the eyes 3x a day), because we needed to hold him down to do this every time and that's no fun to do to your little one. :( Well, because we did not do exactly what we should have done with the medicine, the gooky eyes are back today, so I think I may need to start over on counting the days until he's finished with the eye drops once again.... poor little guy.
Hoping all is well and HEALTHY in everyone else's homes today. We're on track for getting better by the way....it just seems to take a while sometimes. lol