Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our 8th Anniversary



On August 10th, just the other day, we celebrated our 8th year Anniversary in marriage. :) Where did the time go? My mother from Elkhart was able to watch Preston that evening so that Ethan and I could go out to dinner. Ethan surprised me with a new place we'd never been to for dinner, and we had a great time trying food we hadn't ordered before.

Ethan spilled lobster juice on his nice pants (light beige kahkis) which was funny because if anyone gets stains from dining...it's usually me! lol


It's been a wonderful treat to share this Anniversary with our parents in Washington, who've been married much longer than us! :) What a blessing to be able to look at my husband and truly say I like you still...and I love you...and I love aging with you...and I love serving God with you...and I love being your wife!


We are blessed to have God, and to have each other! :)