Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

We just relaxed this weekend without traveling, and it was a nice time. Sorry that this picture was the first! lol I look a little scary here. lol My foot looks big and a little swollen today by the ankles. :) Oh well... :)
Preston really enjoyed the gifts he opened. We knew Preston needed a couple of long sleeved shirts and he really seemed to like them too!


One of the presents from Grandma & Grandpa Campbell! :)

Our attempt at a family picture using the timer feature on the camera. We took a couple of shots, and I liked two of them. :) I'm glad we tried this out. Even though our family is not as large as some, it seemed comical trying to race to get in the picture (all of us) and smile (all of us) within a few seconds time. ;)




This picture was taken with the first snow that 'stuck' in Fort Wayne. You can see that we didn't have much snow to play with, but Preston quickly became an expert snowball-maker and he loved being in the snow! :) So much fun!
*Update on my pregnancy: I'm closing in on the last days of my pregnancy (let's hope) and looking forward to meeting baby Trevor in person! The pregnancy is going just fine (with a few of the aches and pains that just comes along with pregnancy that is). I'm due Jan. 8th 2011, but most people in town don't think I'll make it to the due date. lol I am really hoping Trevor will come sooner than the due date.... not because i'm miserable though..... but because I know developmentally he's in an okay position to come say 'hello' to his family! :)
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
The Campbells