Hellllooo out there!
Well, I think I've waited long enough to post something new, don't you? :)
The last quarter of 2011 was both wonderful, and emotional for me. As Christmas neared, I struggled this year, but still managed to enjoy it with my family. Preston loved opening up ALL of our gifts.. LOL ... we needed to remind him that we like to open the ones with our names on them once in a while. ;)
Preston is now a wopping 4 years old! How does this happen!.... I can still remember the very first time I held him at the hospital! I was so tired, from everything they had me recooperating from, but I just remembered that specific facial expression he gave me.. it was as if to say, "mom, i am so glad to meet you!....I was worth it right?.." Of Course he was.... my little one is 4 and on his way to being 10 if I'll let him.... ;)
Little Trevor is now 1!~ Unfortunately, we couldn't really celebrate his birthday 'on' his birthday this year. Now that I think of it...we didn't do that for either child, so I suppose that's only fair right?... :) Trevor was ill with the flu on his birthday (really we all were at that point). He is moving around fast now... very interested in Preston's toys...and in Preston's room.
Right now, Trevor can say the following:
Momma
Dadda
HIIIIIIEEEEE
UH-OHhhh
And I think he can say PLEAAAAse... :) I'm hoping it's that...because i like to think he has natural manners that I don't need to teach him?.... LOL