Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's got SKILLS


Within a week's time Preston seems like he's grown by leaps and bounds.
He's been walking a few steps here and there for a little while now, but just a few days ago, he's officially getting around the house on his two feet! Of course, PJ still crawls, but at any chance he gets, he will prefer to walk now.
PJ also finally cut teeth (his first tooth on Nov.14, and second tooth today (Nov. 19)). Both teeth are next to each other on the bottom gums. I will try and get a photo of them to add to this really soon!
The picture above is one of those 'what are you DOING mom' faces he gives me often. LOL Below is a brief clip of PJ showing off his walking skills, and a video of him just having fun with mommy and studying the camera. I have a cold right now (got it from the men in my life-Ethan and PJ) so I sound a bit goofy.