Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 20th is almost here

We're going to spend Christmas in Seattle for a week, and I have to admit we are all getting more and more anxious! This will be Preston's first trip in a plane, and it'll be interesting to see how he will handle traveling. :) I am not sure how many items I should pack for him, let alone packing for Ethan and I.... but I'm sure even if we don't pack enough, we'll be just fine.

I've been showing Preston pictures of his family in Seattle, Wichita, and Eureka for the last couple of months now, and it's been so much fun to see Preston smile from ear to ear when we play 'that game.' :)

Although I also have to admit that I'm a little nervous about Preston flying (on our laps)... I am praying that God will take away my fear of anything happening that would cause injury to Preston (I know that no matter what happens, it is completely in God's will).


I really am excited to be able to spend time with family we ALL dearly love and miss! I'm sure that family will notice Preston before they'll notice us! hahahahaha That's okay with us though!

Truly Looking Forward to Spending Much-Needed Time with Family in Seattle!