My friend needs prayer and so I'll share just a little with you here.
Kristin is slowly losing the child God has placed in her womb. Kristin is in her 2nd trimester I believe. This baby girl's heart is slowing to a stop (her heartbeat was in the 70's/minute recently, which is aboult half what it should be), and the doctor thinks that it is almost certain that there will not be a heartbeat by tomorrow. This is the same friend of mine that not too long ago gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Noah, who died shortly after birth (it was known that his body could not handle life outside of the womb for various reasons). I am only giving basic information here to share the need for prayer....
Please please pray for them when you read this.
Kristin, her husband Mike, their kids (Drew and Trent), and extended families.