Thursday, June 4, 2009

Playtime with Joshua




My friend Mya was so kind to watch Preston for a couple of hours on my birthday so that I could help out with our church's Women's Ministry Coffee Connection (of which I am heading up). Joshua is i think around a month older than Preston so they've been buddies since the beginning! :) It was really a joy to watch them interact with each other. Preston enjoyed snack time of course, which was sliced grapes Yummy. He actually ate all of Joshua's grapes too (no big surprise). :) ha haa







he likes books! We're working on his attention span for them a little right now.


Veggie Tales books are so fun and creative



PJ had a blast playing piano~ I should probably get him something like this, after seeing him look like he was playing Johnny Be Good! :)



"I'm soooo coool!"


just working on his coolness factor!


Joshua cracked him up with that joke of his! ....LOL


this looks endearing...but PJ is really just eating cheerios off his buddy's shirt! lol


Isn't Joshua so cute?!!!

they were really enjoying being on the couch like big boys together.




this picture was taken from under the dining table! That was a cool baby fort for them! :)