Thursday, August 19, 2010

July fun at the South Bend IN Fair

my favorite profile pic of this day. :) This was PJ's first fair ride, and he loved it so much, they really had to kind of pry his little hands off of the steering wheel when the ride was over.
The ride went in small circles, but actually much faster than I anticipated. PJ didn't mind, but after a few rounds, he looked disoriented..and couldn't find me when I called his name. lol

this was not a ride that PJ appreciated much..lol but Adrien enjoyed himself.
We had Cracker Barrel when we got hungry. :) I love their pancakes. Here is Aunt Brooke helping PJ to trace his hand with a crayon...
what a cutie!
PJ loved his pony ride too! He kept saying bye bye pony... when we were done.
Adrien had his pony ride when Preston was done..and he also enjoyed this. Mom enjoyed it too!
can you tell we've been in the sun and heat for a while? The smiles were starting to fade.
This is just a classic picture to me! what a great photo to show them when they are older!